X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Never say never.

UPDATE: First drill was this past weekend. We ran about 8 miles throughout the weekend and my knee held up perfectly. Definitely need to work on my run, but i was really relieved to see that it will hold out through PT.

Comment

8 miles? Whew that makes me tired just thinking about it! Glad to hear the knee is holding up for you. Maybe I missed it somewhere but when do you ship to BCT?

Comment

Originally posted by TheTylerSingleton View Post
        UPDATE: First drill was this past weekend. We ran about 8 miles throughout the weekend and my knee held up perfectly. Definitely need to work on my run, but i was really relieved to see that it will hold out through PT.
        Great job, Tyler! You should be proud of your accomplishment. Any career plans yet? Officer maybe? WO? SF?

Comment

1SG is a Ranger. So it gets pretty brutal at drill. Lol. I'm not really sure what my career plans are right. Right now i'm trying to take it in steps. 8 miles and no pain or difficulty was a big accomplishment for me. But i know that i'm not out of the woods yet. My goal right now is to make it through BCT and AIT without injury. I ship to Fort Sill on October 9th. Still have a while to go.

Comment

1SG is a Ranger. So it gets pretty brutal at drill. Lol. I'm not really sure what my career plans are right. Right now i'm trying to take it in steps. 8 miles and no pain or difficulty was a big accomplishment for me. But i know that i'm not out of the woods yet. My goal right now is to make it through BCT and AIT without injury. I ship to Fort Sill on October 9th. Still have a while to go.
            Ugh, what a bummer, I'm starting at Sill just a week before you!

Comment

Absolutely. You've got time to make those kinds of decisions! Good luck with your training. Let me know if you have any questions or take a look at the other forums on here.

Comment

Working...
              X