X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Volunteers

Hello. My name is Kellie Crouse. My mother, Dawn Crouse, is a veteran of the Gulf War and the Iraq War (and a member of the NJ Army National Guard!). When she came home, she had many stories of her experience. Some funny. Some horrifying. Some just plain odd. And these stories regaled my brother and me. But, I noticed these were not the stories covered in popular media. The stories belonging to that group were of the men who served. The women were treated like a cute side story or a comparison to Jessica Lynch. This inspired me to write an oral history of her experiences. It also got me thinking; there must be other women veterans with stories they’d like told. So, I am looking for these women. I am looking for women to share their stories, and perhaps some photographs, for a new book project I am working on. Any woman veteran is welcome to talk with me, from any branch of the service. Please contact me via this forum if you are interested in taking advantage of this unique opportunity.
    Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Re: Looking for Volunteers

Any hits lately, I would like to know what a females perspective would be.

Comment

Working...
    X