Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

When are you supposed to know about your full contract?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When are you supposed to know about your full contract?

I am in the middle of enlisting with the Texas National Guard and something that just seems odd to me is the detailed info on my contract package. I received bonus amount, MGIB+kicker, my exact ship dates and locations for basic, ait, and airborne school, my mos is 13f, it also shows my full ssn and what my unit is and where it will be located, and i havent even sworn in yet? Maybe because the paper says its only a reservation? I just find it hard to believe that anybody could get this much info without swearing in. I dont have a problem or anything because im definitely going to swear in on monday without looking back, but i was just curious.....Thanks!

Alex what did you get in your ASVAB scores for getting Airborne and kicker? Also did you get $20k as a bonus for 13F? Maybe I can get Airborne with NG as my two preferred MOS are
    critical as well. To answer your question, since it's a NG component and not active, I believe it should all be in your contract from the very start. Let me know about the above..nice stuff.

Comment

• alex_mils
      alex_mils commented
      Editing a comment
      Joaco, Yeah man i sworn in to today, my MOS was changed from 13f to 25u (ehh) but I still have airborne school and the kicker in my contract. No bonus. I received a 57 on my ASVAB. And your right since NG is reserve, its easy to know where you will be stationed.
Working...
X