X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recruitment Questions

Is it okay to contact you recruiter once a week just to touch basis?

Re: Recruitment Questions

Where are you at in the recruitment process?

Is it OK? Sure. Will you always get a response...? Maybe not. If you have gone through MEPS and sworn in and are just waiting to go to Basic, then you may wait a while before you hear back. Recruiters are always very busy. If your still in the process of getting all of your stuff together or if your waiting on information from you rectruiter like a background check, then he may be a little more responsive as he helps you through the process.

Bottom line, you can contact him/her once a week and most will try and be responsive if your waiting on something in the process to finish up so you can take the next step, But if it is just to say hello, then you may get the voicemail more often than not.

Comment

i am actually waiting to hear back to when i can do my live scan-fingerprints.He said there systems been down for three days this week. Then after the results come back,he will submit my packet in for suitability review?not sure how long that takes before i can go to meps. Been processing since May!

Comment

Your Recruiter will contact you when the live scan is available. Care to share what he/she may be looking for? If a suitability review is needed, it's usually a quick turn around once it's submitted. Your Recruiter is likely trying to find out EXACTLY what you have out there and whether or not you need suitability or moral waiver or if you're not eligible all together.

Comment

Originally posted by lego_1 View Post
          Is it okay to contact you recruiter once a week just to touch basis?
          I would recommend it. Perhaps you also know some people who would want to talk to your recruiter about their own National Guard careers.

Comment

Working...
          X