X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arkansas Army National Guard Question

Hi everyone. Just wondering if anyone here knows the address that I'm looking for. I'm needing to send paperwork to the review board for the Guard here in Arkansas, much like the Army review board for active duty. I have already, apparently mistakenly, sent my packet to them, just to have it returned with a cover letter stating I first need to send it to my state Adjutant General for their decision. Thanks for your time.

Re: Arkansas Army National Guard Question

Originally posted by Seewhatididthere View Post
    Hi everyone. Just wondering if anyone here knows the address that I'm looking for. I'm needing to send paperwork to the review board for the Guard here in Arkansas, much like the Army review board for active duty. I have already, apparently mistakenly, sent my packet to them, just to have it returned with a cover letter stating I first need to send it to my state Adjutant General for their decision. Thanks for your time.
    What type of packet? What exactly are you trying to do?

Comment

Re: Arkansas Army National Guard Question

Its so my discharge can be reviewed. I'm assuming it would be called a discharge packet? I sent a copy of my dd214 and ngb22, along with counseling statements, emails, all the jazz associated with the discharge. Initially I sent it to the Army Discharge review board, only to have it returned, with a cover letter stating I must first send it to my state Adjutant General, for their opinion/decision.

Comment

Working...
      X