X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally made it!!!

Hello everyone, I'm super excited to say that after two trips to MEPS and a vision consult later I swore in on Monday as 88M . I've been reading stories and stuff on the forum and a lot of them were very helpful. I will be heading to bct/ati in September I am beyond excited and ready to go!

Thank you to all the men and woman that serve this wonderful country of ours

Re: Finally made it!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't it illegal to post your shipping date whether its by the month and/or day?
    Careful.

But anyways, congratulations. Glad people are getting in and are excited for it. Make us proud future soldier!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruben C. Barrientez View Post
      Correct me if I'm wrong, isn't it illegal to post your shipping date whether its by the month and/or day?
      Careful.

But anyways, congratulations. Glad people are getting in and are excited for it. Make us proud future soldier!
      Considering there is a thread on the forum deignated specifically for posting your ship date (i.e. Fort Sill - 20130627) it is certainly not illegal.

If you are referring to OPSEC? There are subject matter experts on the topic that I am sure will chime in...

Comment

Nope. We have a stickied thread on ship dates.

Congrats!

Comment

No, it's not.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruben C. Barrientez View Post
            Careful.

Yes, if you are shipping to Kandahar.

Comment

Oh, I love being wrong

Comment

Working...
              X