X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Guard career kit free gear

I'm considering joining the National Guard and got an infantry career kit from the recruiters that show up at my school. In the kit it has a card that has steps for getting free national guard gear, I'm assuming it's hats and stuff. But when I go to the link provided I don't get any information on what it was supposed to be. It's not really a big deal or deciding factor or anything, just wondering if it's no longer valid or what? Here are the steps.
    1. Log on to wwww.NATIONALGUARD.com/careerkit
    2. Click on "Get Free Guard Gear"
    3. Enter your information
    4. Choose one of three great pieces of Guard merchandise FREE!

Re: National Guard career kit free gear

My search on that said it is currently unavailable due to high demand.

Comment

Are you interested in joining or just getting some free t-shirts and key chains? If it is the second, please leave that stuff for people who want to join. If you actually want to join, go see the recruiter. He/she will have a locker full of t-shirts, key chains, hats, backpacks, etc.

Also when you actually join your unit will give you more "free" gear than you know what to do with.

Comment

Even then when my son joined, there was nothing free. No kits, no key chains, no tee shirts, no nothing. Thank God he was joining because he wanted to and not the free stuff because he would have been up a creek.

Comment

I am interested in Aviation’s and infantry

Comment

Go start your own thread instead of posting in somebody else's. Go talk to a recruiter as well.

Comment

Hey, I got a pretty sweet black backpack with a huge unit patch on it! I mean, it broke the next day when I took it fishing with me, but at least it was free?

+1 to Jaydez, if you aren't going to join don't try to grab the swag from people that want to.

Comment

Working...
              X