X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Limbo

So you join the guard. Then wait, and how long is this wait? You are MOSQ. There is a slot but no one will talk to you because you are not in the system?

Re: Limbo

Originally posted by j.c. View Post
    So you join the guard. Then wait, and how long is this wait? You are MOSQ. There is a slot but no one will talk to you because you are not in the system?
    Is there a question in this somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by j.c. View Post
      You've been watching too much T.V. Stop it. You choose your MOS, after you've made an acceptable score on the ASVAB, at your recruiter's office before you go down to MEPS. Depending on what MOS you choose the time between day zero at BCT up until the point you graduate from AIT could be anywhere from 12 weeks to 21 weeks. If you're split option could be longer. Whatever else you're talking about you need to elaborate on.

Comment

Thanks Viceroy6. Wow, yeah I guess I do watch too much T.V. After three deployments and nearly X number of years active. What I was saying is that the lag to get a troop's data into the system takes a long time. But there is nothing to do about it. Yes it was a cryptic statement. I apologize. I was just thinking out loud.
        Originally posted by VICEROY06 View Post
        You've been watching too much T.V. Stop it. You choose your MOS, after you've made an acceptable score on the ASVAB, at your recruiter's office before you go down to MEPS. Depending on what MOS you choose the time between day zero at BCT up until the point you graduate from AIT could be anywhere from 12 weeks to 21 weeks. If you're split option could be longer. Whatever else you're talking about you need to elaborate on.

Comment

Working...
        X