Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Like so many others thinking about joining and want to get some info Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Like so many others thinking about joining and want to get some info

Viceroy06, Thanks for taking the time to write that. You sound alot like me before deployment. I will be the judge of what I share on here. I will know when I cross lines.

Comment

Originally posted by kvrL33 View Post
      I tried to use it. Did it work?
      I am neither sexist nor misogynist. If a movie focuses on a specific audience; then its rational to make a sensible assumption. I just post that you appear to be a female due to the link that you posted. If that is not the case, then I am wrong; not sexist.

Again, this forum is designed to focus on the positive on the military experience since it focuses on recruitment. I been in a long time to know that isn't always the case, but I do not use this website to air out my dirty laundry.

If your military experiences are only negative, I suggest you PM someone for some good advice.

Comment

Originally posted by kvrL33 View Post
        I will know when I cross lines.
        You'll know alright.

Consider this another thread closed. All participants be warned. Derailing, flaming or flamebaiting will result in infractions and forum vacations being issued. Keep it civil. Keep it on topic. Or keep it to yourself.
        Last edited by SteveLord; April 23rd, 2013, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X