Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Possible punishment for dishonorable behavior and conduct in personal life?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible punishment for dishonorable behavior and conduct in personal life?

A friend of a friend is a National Guard Reservist. He has shown signs of dishonorable behavior himself and by association and I wondered if he could be punished by it and how.
    He entered a relationship with a married woman for some time and then moved in with her when she kicked out her husband. About a week after the divorce, this soldier and woman married. With his knowledge, she has lied to the state on food stamp assistance, neglected to pay mortgage for approx 1 year, lied about self-employment to gain child support, neglected health issues of minor children. Most recently, after getting new cars and camper, this soldier has filed for bankruptcy.

Is there anything here that is punishable and how do I report it?

Thank you for any replies and help.

Wife of an Honorable and Respectable Soldier

Re: Possible punishment for dishonorable behavior and conduct in personal life?

Talk to your local Pastor. If he serves part-time, he is not subjected to the justice laws as active duty soldiers.

But it is really none of your concern.

How many civilians mismanage their lives?

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Kemosabe View Post
      Talk to your local Pastor. If he serves part-time, he is not subjected to the justice laws as active duty soldiers.

But it is really none of your concern.

How many civilians mismanage their lives?
      Well, there's genuine fraud involved, I would contact the police. But this has nothing to do with the NG.

Comment

Originally posted by jwarren View Post
        Well, there's genuine fraud involved, I would contact the police. But this has nothing to do with the NG.
        True. Here are the numbers depending on state for fraud.

http://www.cms.gov/Medicare-Medicaid...udcontacts.pdf

Comment

It does concern his service if he has a security clearance especially the finances.

Comment

Originally posted by Kelvin View Post
            It does concern his service if he has a security clearance especially the finances.
            Take if offline with this soldier & express your concerns as a friend. After that, it is their adult decision to pick a path.

Comment

Working...
            X