Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does 'stripes for buddies' function?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does 'stripes for buddies' function?

I'm currently an enlisted E-1. I have a civilian friend who has spoken to a recruiter (we have the same recruiter) about joining the guard. How do I 'recruit' my companion into the US ARNG? Also, how would I be promoted to an E-2?

Re: How does 'stripes for buddies' function?

Originally posted by twistedmetalll View Post
    I'm currently an enlisted E-1. I have a civilian friend who has spoken to a recruiter (we have the same recruiter) about joining the guard. How do I 'recruit' my companion into the US ARNG? Also, how would I be promoted to an E-2?
    Tell your recruiter you want stripes for buddies on your buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmetalll View Post
      From what i was told this program is about to end. not sure why. Talk to your recruiter for that info or your RSP Cadre to be sure. I'd go ahead and recruit your friend anyway though, who wouldn't want a personal friend who's also in the Guard?

Comment

Originally posted by SoldiersCreed View Post
        From what i was told this program is about to end. not sure why. Talk to your recruiter for that info or your RSP Cadre to be sure. I'd go ahead and recruit your friend anyway though, who wouldn't want a personal friend who's also in the Guard?
        My RSP Drill Sergeant's Also said it was about to end along with Stripes for skills. I believe they said it was going to end April 1st but I could be wrong.

Comment

Working...
        X