X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very disapointed

So i did my asvab got my waiver for my hardship and i find out today that i can't do the mos i want because i'm color blind.I feel like someone just punched me in the chest.I was trying to go in for 91b wheeled vechicle mechanic.I'm so upset right now with the whole thing what makes it worse is that my recruiter new i was and never said anything about it too me I have be a auto tech for 22 years and never had any problems with colors it is really upsetting.Well I tried to go back to serving my country and it looks like that will not happen.

Re: Very disapointed

Choose another MOS....

Comment

color blind takes away over 3/4 of the jobs.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnA74 View Post
        So i did my asvab got my waiver for my hardship and i find out today that i can't do the mos i want because i'm color blind.I feel like someone just punched me in the chest.I was trying to go in for 91b wheeled vechicle mechanic.I'm so upset right now with the whole thing what makes it worse is that my recruiter new i was and never said anything about it too me I have be a auto tech for 22 years and never had any problems with colors it is really upsetting.Well I tried to go back to serving my country and it looks like that will not happen.
        Do you have a question, or some useful information for other recruits?

Comment

Not yet heading to my recuiter in a few too see what mos i can do or if there are any that i would want to do so i will see what happens if there isn't anything that sparks a intrest i guess i wont be going.I have a list but there aren't too many on there the only one that might work is miltary police it says red/green for color blind so we will see.

Comment

When I read the title, I knew this was not going to be a novel post. Welcome to life, it has it's share of disappointments; more for some people, less for others.

Comment

Working...
            X