X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• medical documents

Can someone help me out please? I am in the process of enlisting . I had a hysterectomy in 2006 and submitted my op report and my pathology report all of which were clear. MEPS seems to not be satisfied with this and keeps asking for more documentation. My documents were sent via fax and had listed 8 pages, however i only had two of those. this is what my doctor gave me. not even sure if the other pages in that fax were my documents, but MEPS says they want all 8 pages of that fax whether they were mine or not. Has anyone else had to deal with this? I am really worried about getting DQ ed for this.

note: the fax was originally reeceived by the doctors office. I picked up my docs in person, so they did not actually send me the fax. my documents were just copies of pages included in that fax. if that makes sense. hope I didn't confuse.

Thank you!!

Re: medical documents

I've not personally dealt with this, but now that you have all 8 pages, will there be a problem delivering them to MEPS in person or certified mail? What guidance are you getting from your recruiter?

Comment

Thats the problem. I am not sure what was contained in those eight pages. it says page 5&6 of 8. from 2006. I only have 2 of the pages. I am thinking the results were originally faxed to they to office contained pages which may or may not have pertained to me. 2006 is long time to try to find out what was also with those pages in a fax. I did contact my doctor and requested every single ounce of documentation they have for me. I have pages and pages nd physical forms dating back to 1996. so hopefully this will sufice. I did find one item on my history that worries me. It says "significant for anxiety". never had an issues with anxiety and I am not sure where that comes from. No meds, treatment or anything like that. only thing I can think of is in 1999 my husband died suddenly and maybe it was noted then. ? I am just so worried that something will happen and I will not be able to enlist. My recruiter asked that I send these right away so I am getting them to him now. thanks!

Comment

Good news!! All of my medical documents were accepted and I have the go ahead to got to MEPS!!! Finally! I should go in 2 weeks. Ill keep you posted!

Comment

Good to hear! Good luck at MEPS.

Comment

Working...
          X