X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting Game

They waiting game for my waiver is driving me nuts.It's been a little over a week since all the paper work has been handed in.Mt recruiter said he didn't see a problem with getting one but there is always that chance.Anyone have any help on how long it takes.

Re: Waiting Game

Unfortunately, there's no time frame for waivers. Hopefully, it won't be too long for you.

Comment

Medical waivers tend to turn around within two weeks on average.* Moral waivers tend to take much longer, owing to their complexity.

* That's two weeks from the time the recruiter uploads the documentation into the database, and the time the waiver authority makes a determination and submits that answer into the database. All kinds of time can happen before and after those two key events, which is a topic for you and your recruiter to discuss.

Comment

Thanks it's not a medical waiver i got out cause i had gotten custody of my son at the time he was 16 months old so i got out on a hardship.He is now 15 and i'm remarried with a 16 year old and 8 yr old.I feel the hardship is resolved i just hope they see it that way.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnA74 View Post
          Thanks it's not a medical waiver i got out cause i had gotten custody of my son at the time he was 16 months old so i got out on a hardship.He is now 15 and i'm remarried with a 16 year old and 8 yr old.I feel the hardship is resolved i just hope they see it that way.

Come on, John. It's going to take anywhere from 2 weeks to a month before you hear anything from your recruiter. Maybe longer. The point is it's not like you're waiting on a waiver for some kind of misdemeanor or a conviction or some kind of crazy moral waiver. Your situation is a non-issue. It's literally just a waiting game.

Comment

very true was just trying to get sworn in as soon as i can so i can get too basic in the eailer summer months and i have my emissions license re newel to get done over the summer.We will see how it goes gives me more time to get in shape.

Comment

Working...
            X