X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curious about MEPS Physical

Ill be going to meps come March for my Physical , Pick MY MOS and Swear in ,
    That being Said im Just Curious Exactly what they are looking for as far as the physical Goes i dont have any trouble Standing from a kneeling position
    Nor do i have any trouble Duck Walking again im just wondering what all they do , i wanna make sure im ready
    Thanks in advance
    Jeremy

Re: Curious about MEPS Physical

Watch this video. It looks like a nice quick overview. Except that unless things have changed, you still do the physical exercises in your underwear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8S7Iuc3vJzs

Comment

Re: Curious about MEPS Physical

That is correct, I just completed MEPS in San Antonio. I was surprised that this time around, there were only ten of us in our skivvies doing the ortho tests.
      MEPS is a great time of standing and sitting around. Be well rested when you go so you don't fall asleep during the hearing test. Ops.
      Also, don't stress.
      They will ask you at least a 100 times to tell them all the things your recruiter told you not to tell them. After a while you start thinking maybe you forgot something.

I was the oldest one there and this was my third time around, and still found it just as fun an exciting as ever.

Bry

Comment

Working...
      X