X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help im new here!

Hi I'm Erik and Iv applyed online and finished the process etc , I found my recruiter ( 91502 is my zip) and Iv called him manys time left messages on his office and private cell and emailed him also and I have got no responds back and its been more then a week anyone know what I can do?

Re: Need some help im new here!

Originally posted by bmwboy View Post
    Hi I'm Erik and Iv applyed online and finished the process etc , I found my recruiter ( 91502 is my zip) and Iv called him manys time left messages on his office and private cell and emailed him also and I have got no responds back and its been more then a week anyone know what I can do?
    It takes up to 10 business days for your online application to be put through the system for your recruiter to review. It might be a little early. If you think the delay might have something to do with your application, you can always call the Path to Honor help desk at 1-800-GO-GUARD. Let me know if that helps!

Comment

Thanks Will Call thing is I send it in around november , After I turned 18 so its been 2 months .

Comment

Were you even contacted by a recruiter? If not, then definitely call the PTH help desk to make sure there's not some hang up with your application.

Comment

Working...
        X