Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

i have a question about meps physical exam.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i have a question about meps physical exam.

on thursday night i had a beer and maybe 3-4 shots of wild turkey honey whiskey around 12 am then i had the meps physical exam the next day, around 8am i had to pee for the drug and alcohol test. i was wondering if i got a total fail for the alcohol test? i eat a bagel and drank a cup of tea before that too. thank you so much i'm really scared that i would failed the test, its been four weeks now and i haven't heard from meps yet and i am going to my first drill next week and i'm just really scared that i (will) fail. =[

Re: i have a question about meps physical exam.

Originally posted by americandream101 View Post
    on thursday night i had a beer and maybe 3-4 shots of wild turkey honey whiskey around 12 am then i had the meps physical exam the next day, around 8am i had to pee for the drug and alcohol test. i was wondering if i got a total fail for the alcohol test? i eat a bagel and drank a cup of tea before that too. thank you so much i'm really scared that i would failed the test, its been four weeks now and i haven't heard from meps yet and i am going to my first drill next week and i'm just really scared that i (will) fail. =[
    Did they do a breathalyzer? I know my MEPS everyone does a breathalyzer before starting the physical.

Comment

yes i did and the person put a "pass" on it.

Comment

If you had blown over because of the whiskey, you would not have finished processing through MEPS. If it said 'pass' and you are just awaiting your first drill, you should be fine.

That not withstanding why H E LL would you do four shots, let alone ONE, the night before MEPS if you were at all serious about becoming a soldier; that shows an extreme lack of judgment and irresponsibility.

Also, if you had drank so much that you were going to fail the breathalyzer, a bagel and tea means absolutely nothing. If you were really that scared that it would ruin your chances, why the heck would you do it? (rhetorical)

Comment

Working...
        X