X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacation out of state?

Hey everyone I plan on going to Florida for a week and I'll be home for my next drill, I wasn't sure if there is a protocol or anything, other then just contacting my unit to tell them I'm leaving for a week?

Re: Vacation out of state?

Originally posted by GoHerd View Post
    Hey everyone I plan on going to Florida for a week and I'll be home for my next drill, I wasn't sure if there is a protocol or anything, other then just contacting my unit to tell them I'm leaving for a week?
    If you're not on orders, you don't have to tell them.

Comment

This past weekend I graduated from rsp battle handoff, I don't think I'm on any orders other then just going to drill each month.

Comment

Originally posted by jwarren View Post
        If you're not on orders, you don't have to tell them.
        +1. I am active duty so I had to submit a DA31 to go on leave. Plus I earn leave. Right now, you are in the Guard and as part-timer do not earn leave accrual. 1LT is correct. Go enjoy your "vacation"/leave.

Comment

Thank you was just unsure because I'm fresh out of training and heading to my unit next drill. How would the process work if there was a state emergency, I know I'd have report back just wanted to know what it would be like?
          Last edited by GoHerd; January 16th, 2013, 03:37 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X