X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Second chance opportunity?

I used to be in the guard when i was in highschool. I decided to join because at that time i thought i was ready. After basic training and a few weekends, I consulted with my school councelor for help about quiting the guard, which I highly regret doing, I quit before I begin my AIT. Now that im 24 and matured enough to make right and final decisions, I decided to come back to the guard and finish what I've started. I had a few problems that came along in between. I caught a felony involving my daughter, and I had more tattoos than what I had when I recieved a waver for them. What do I need to do to be able to join again?

Re: Second chance opportunity?

Originally posted by PV2Cuerbo View Post
    I used to be in the guard when i was in highschool. I decided to join because at that time i thought i was ready. After basic training and a few weekends, I consulted with my school councelor for help about quiting the guard, which I highly regret doing, I quit before I begin my AIT. Now that im 24 and matured enough to make right and final decisions, I decided to come back to the guard and finish what I've started. I had a few problems that came along in between. I caught a felony involving my daughter, and I had more tattoos than what I had when I recieved a waver for them. What do I need to do to be able to join again?
    Felony waivers are currently not being accepted. Until they are, you are ineligible to enlist at this time.

Comment

Working...
    X