Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Student needs Statistics, pls help

Originally posted by fmcityslicker View Post
    The Marine Corps have been the best seller on intangibles. The Army/NG has been a different animal due to its size.
    I agree; I'm reminded of this by my Marine buddies. lol So, good point to make LTC and fmcityslicker.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew.ritchie View Post
      Switzerland is not the US, your defense needs are very different. You have no hostile neighbors, no formal global commitments (beyond the occasional UN mission)
      Well Sir since Christmas just passed I believe the following is a good analogy to this:

Imagine Europe as the people of Whoville from The Grinch that Stole Christmas all holding hands dancing around the Christmas tree and up at the top of the mountain is the Grinch otherwise known as Russia looking down at them letting them think he is out of the game with nothing to threaten them with while all the while that's what he wants them to think but in reality he is plotting to rob their homes AKA invade and conquer them by brute force!

Comment

Originally posted by o13starsnstripes View Post
        Well Sir since Christmas just passed I believe the following is a good analogy to this:

Imagine Europe as the people of Whoville from The Grinch that Stole Christmas all holding hands dancing around the Christmas tree and up at the top of the mountain is the Grinch otherwise known as Russia looking down at them letting them think he is out of the game with nothing to threaten them with while all the while that's what he wants them to think but in reality he is plotting to rob their homes AKA invade and conquer them by brute force!
        This scenario is 25 years too late. The Russians took years to conquer Chechnyia, I can't see them getting past Poland.

Comment

Working...
        X