X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help - Texas Challenge Academy Mentor needed -

The Texas Challenge Academy is a bootcamp of sorts for at risk teens - organized by the Texas National Guard. I have put in an application for my 16 year old son - and has basically been accepted, except that he needs a Mentor. We live in Arlington,TX - he wants his mentor to be a member of the military - TARNG - but I can't find a recruitment office locally. Anyone know of one here? There is a mentor class in Arlington on January 12, 2013 that they would need to attend. It's a 3 hour class. Can anyone help me?

Here's the website to the Texas Challenge Academy.... http://www.ngycp.org/site/state/tx/

Thank you
    Kristin

Re: Need Help - Texas Challenge Academy Mentor needed -

I see one at this address: 1929 W Randol Mill Rd, Arlington, TX 76012. Have you tried them yet? Yellow pages says their number is: (817) 265-9401

Comment

I did - today! And thank goodness - the recruiter there is willing to do it! Gotta love the Texas National Guard!

Comment

Originally posted by bratkidsmom View Post
        I did - today! And thank goodness - the recruiter there is willing to do it! Gotta love the Texas National Guard!
        Awesome! Good luck to your son and his training endeavors!

Comment

Working...
        X