X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volunteering for Deployments

Before anyone asks, yes I checked in FAQ's thread. I found some of that information helpful, but not much. That thread was made back in 2006, things in the military change daily.

I have a few soldiers wanting to volunteer for a deployment and I need to know where to send them to get the process started. I have been through my chain of command, didn't get much from them. I tried GKO but it keeps telling me Invalid Server Certificate. I need some options or suggestions so I can help them out. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Volunteering for Deployments

Originally posted by speedwhite View Post
    Before anyone asks, yes I checked in FAQ's thread. I found some of that information helpful, but not much. That thread was made back in 2006, things in the military change daily.

I have a few soldiers wanting to volunteer for a deployment and I need to know where to send them to get the process started. I have been through my chain of command, didn't get much from them. I tried GKO but it keeps telling me Invalid Server Certificate. I need some options or suggestions so I can help them out. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
    Send them to tour of duty. Unless they are 27D, then they also should check jagcnet.

Comment

Originally posted by ParalegalNCO1 View Post
      Send them to tour of duty. Unless they are 27D, then they also should check jagcnet.
      Thanks. I found the Tour of Duty site. Logged on and started looking, but I'm not finding any units that need any E4/SPC in Afghanistan.

Comment

Originally posted by speedwhite View Post
        Thanks. I found the Tour of Duty site. Logged on and started looking, but I'm not finding any units that need any E4/SPC in Afghanistan.
        Is it MOS specific as well?

Comment

Originally posted by fmcityslicker View Post
          Is it MOS specific as well?
          It can be..or not. There are 00F positions too.

Comment

Yeah, I searched. Their really isn't many E4/SPC assignments on the website. I will keep looking though. Thanks for the help.

Comment

Working...
            X