X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving States affect SLRP?

I have signed the SLRP contract with the Wisconsin National Guard when I first enlisted. I have been in for about two years. I graduate in May and would like to move to Colorado to pursue my Public Relations career as well as military career. I am wondering if I move, will my SLRP be terminated?

Re: Moving States affect SLRP?

Your SLRP is guaranteed providing the state has the funds for it at the time the loan is to be paid. Read up on it under the Benefits section.

I would recommend having a conversation with a recruiter from CO or your soon-to-be Readiness NCO to determine how CO will handle your loans.

Comment

Re: Moving States affect SLRP?

Originally posted by RyCass View Post
      Your SLRP is guaranteed providing the state has the funds for it at the time the loan is to be paid. Read up on it under the Benefits section.

I would recommend having a conversation with a recruiter from CO or your soon-to-be Readiness NCO to determine how CO will handle your loans.
      You just just sticky "for all questions ask your readiness nco"

OP actually should speak with the incentives manager in the education office at your new state. That is where the most accurate info will come from.

Comment

Working...
      X