• Drug test during RSP?

Drug test during RSP? Yes or no

Re: Drug test during RSP?

Originally posted by national View Post
    Drug test during RSP? Yes or no
    There is one everyday, 100%

Comment

What I want to know is why risk a good Job in the National Guard to do some Drugs?

Comment

Originally posted by GodBlessUSA View Post
        What I want to know is why risk a good Job in the National Guard to do some Drugs?
        No it's not that at all. I had my first RSP drill and during it there were two fellow recruits who were practically bragging about how they are gonna smoke till its time for bct. I personally hope they do test so they can make room for the more deserving applicants.

Comment

Originally posted by national View Post
          No it's not that at all. I had my first RSP drill and during it there were two fellow recruits who were practically bragging about how they are gonna smoke till its time for bct. I personally hope they do test so they can make room for the more deserving applicants.
          Those are the guys that you want to have your back when the bullets start to fly.......or to be driving the heavy equipment with people around. Cheech and Chong......

You get tested a lot in the Guard even in RSP.

These days if you pop hot you are gone.....bottom line drug use is unsuitable while in military service.

Comment

Working...
          X