X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question About Guard.

Hello Everyone, This is probably a Ignorant question but I could not really find a defiant answer for it. My question to you guys is say if I am looking to join the Florida National guard and am picking out my MOS but the MOS I want is in lets say Georgia, would I need to join the Georgia National Guard for that MOS or could I join the Florida National guard and just commute to Georgia for drill. Thank you everyone in advance.

Re: Question About Guard.

Any help??

Comment

You can just join the Georgia guard. Many Guardsmen drill in neighboring states. Just make sure you can handle any/all commuting required of you.

(And have some patience. You couldn't even wait an hour and had to post again?)

Comment

Thank you Steve For your response and I apologize for posting without waiting a little longer. So pretty much I would have to join the Georgia National Guard to get the position in GA?

Comment

Originally posted by SteveLord View Post
          You can just join the Georgia guard. Many Guardsmen drill in neighboring states. Just make sure you can handle any/all commuting required of you.

(And have some patience. You couldn't even wait an hour and had to post again?)
          Its the generation of instant gratification. What is most frustrating is how the younger generation has the knowledge and ability to navigate the far reaches of the interwebs and still relies on other people to do the work. The anwers to the OP's questions could have been found with a simple google search and 5 minutes of time. As opposed to posting on a forum and waiting a few hours or several days for an answer. Its the assumed attitude that everyone else is out there for me, so they should search and find the answer while I go back to laughing at pictures of cats. Self entitlement in a nutshell.

Comment

Originally posted by GodBlessUSA View Post
            Thank you Steve For your response and I apologize for posting without waiting a little longer. So pretty much I would have to join the Georgia National Guard to get the position in GA?
            Yes, if you want the MOS in GA then you have to join the GANG.

Comment

God Bless you sir. I appreciate your help.

Comment

Working...
              X