X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recruitment process

Ok i met with a recruiter almost a month and a half ago. After the meeting with him he said everything looked good and didn't seem like anything would not make me eligible but he has yet to contact me since that time, is there something i did or does it just take time for them to get back to you?
    If anyone can let me know would be greatly appreciated im really interested in joining as soon as possible thanks.

Re: Recruitment process

also ive tryed to contact him many times with emails and by phone and he wont return the calls or reply to the emails.

Comment

With the information you gave, there is no obvious reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Justinmayne View Post
        Ok i met with a recruiter almost a month and a half ago. After the meeting with him he said everything looked good and didn't seem like anything would not make me eligible but he has yet to contact me since that time, is there something i did or does it just take time for them to get back to you?
        If anyone can let me know would be greatly appreciated im really interested in joining as soon as possible thanks.
        I would make an office visit or just pick a new recruiter all together.

Comment

Did you complete your application through Path to Honor?

Comment

yes we went through the rest of the path to honor application on his computer and he said everything was good. It just dissapointed me i got my hopes up thinking i was getting the ball moving and then it came to a dead stop .

Comment

yes we went through the rest of the path to honor application on his computer and he said everything was good. It just dissapointed me i got my hopes up thinking i was getting the ball moving and then it came to a dead stop .
              So why are you in here asking questions on the internet instead of at the recruiters office asking him what the deal is?

Comment

im not sure the days he is in ive been trying to contact him to see whats up but he dont return any calls or emails

Comment

im not sure the days he is in ive been trying to contact him to see whats up but he dont return any calls or emails
                  Maybe you missed the part where I suggested GOING TO THE OFFICE.

Comment

OK thanks ill get right on that first thing Monday morning.

Comment

Working...
                    X