X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to deploy...

Hi, I am a infantryman with the 121st D Company, 48th brigade. I want to deploy very very very badly. I have gone through my chain of command many times and they keep on sending me into circles. My team leader told me I need to find units that are deploying with a need for my mos. Is there a website with a list of units deploying needing a 11b guy. If you have any information at all plz contact via email. Thank you in advance for your help.

Re: I want to deploy...

Originally posted by TheInfantryDog View Post
    Hi, I am a infantryman with the 121st D Company, 48th brigade. I want to deploy very very very badly. I have gone through my chain of command many times and they keep on sending me into circles. My team leader told me I need to find units that are deploying with a need for my mos. Is there a website with a list of units deploying needing a 11b guy. If you have any information at all plz contact via email. Thank you in advance for your help.
    How are they sending you into circles? They may simply not know whether your state will deploy or not.

You can check out the GKO Tour of Duty site and search if there are any vacancies for your MOS and rank.

Comment

Yeah, look up Mobcop.

Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by TheInfantryDog View Post
        Another option, though is a bit more work, is to offer to re-class into an MOS that is deploying.

Comment

Working...
        X