Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• travel out the usa

hi

i want to join to the texas national guard am new here in the states and thier a chance to join i like to know more about it
    and i love to stay here in the states i just come form the middle east is it my duties to go out the usa

Re: travel out the usa

So are you asking if you can travel outside the US while being a member of the armed forces? The answer to that question is yes. Service members are allowed to travel outside the continental US (OCONUS) for vacation, buisiness etc. Notification to your chain of command and ultimately your commander are supposed to happen before you travel but this doesn't always occur, especially within the National Guard. I know of a handfull of people in the NG who have visited countries all throughout the middle east, Asia and Africa. Places such as Egypt, Israel, Morroco, Turkey and India to name a few.

Comment

Re: travel out the usa

Are you a US citizen or permanent resident? If not, you'll need to be in order to be eligible to enlist. Take a look at the requirements: http://bit.ly/LMYN9T

Comment

Working...
      X