X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requesting Inter State Transfer/IST Information

i live in kansas and im moving to colorado soon can you give me a number or email address of the ist coordinator there? and ill be moving to the denver area. also i have a broken ankle and its been 4 months almost since it happened and i just started walking will this be an issue? also this is off topic but do you really have to score at least a 90 on your asvab to become a recruiter?? thats my goal is to become a recruiter in colorado but i dont have a 90 and thats just what i heard.

Re: Requestion Inter State Transfer/IST Information

I've put your post as an independent thread so that you can get more current information for your questions.

If you're looking for a unit in a different state, the Unit Finder on the National Guard website might help you get an idea of where units are located. Here's the link: http://bit.ly/LUFvOS.

As far as what ASVAB score you will need, your line scores are what will become important. Based on the information I have, you will need to have a GT score of 110 to qualify for Recruiter (79T). This can be waived if you have a GT score of 100 and an ST score of 100. If you are interested in becoming a recruiter, you might try speaking to a local recruiter in the area you're moving to. You can do this through the 1-800-GO-GUARD number.

Lastly, what is your prognosis for your knee? Will you be able to return to training with no issues once it's healed? Was it broken while on duty, i.e., do you have an LOD that you are working through? These are questions that should be answered before you move forward for training. If your knee requires a profile, or if you have an LOD in the works, you'll likely have to postpone your training until these issues are resolved.

Hope this helps!

Comment

Working...
    X