Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volunteer Reaching Out

Hello All,

I'm a PFC Analyst(35F) at the HHC 1-160th ID in Los Angeles, I've been in about 2 years and spent 1 year at training and the other drilling. Most of my classmates have gone overseas and had an opportunity to perform and gain experience as an analyst.

This is something I would really like as well and am coming to this forum in search of any leads, opportunities, contacts that could provide me the opportunity to deploy overseas be it Afghanistan, Kuwait, or wherever else. My TS is in good condition, I consider myself a good soldier, I'm in physically great shape, and school is out.

Just to set this clear I looked through the posting guidelines to see if this post was out of line, it seems it is really up to the mods so in that case I apologize if anybody feels this is "too much".

Thanks to all that look, and love to those who have anything insightful to share.

Re: Volunteer Reaching Out

Sorry I'm of no help. But why the 1 year training; did you do language?

Comment

Originally posted by VaLLideX View Post
      Hello All,

I'm a PFC Analyst(35F) at the HHC 1-160th ID in Los Angeles, I've been in about 2 years and spent 1 year at training and the other drilling. Most of my classmates have gone overseas and had an opportunity to perform and gain experience as an analyst.

This is something I would really like as well and am coming to this forum in search of any leads, opportunities, contacts that could provide me the opportunity to deploy overseas be it Afghanistan, Kuwait, or wherever else. My TS is in good condition, I consider myself a good soldier, I'm in physically great shape, and school is out.

Just to set this clear I looked through the posting guidelines to see if this post was out of line, it seems it is really up to the mods so in that case I apologize if anybody feels this is "too much".

Thanks to all that look, and love to those who have anything insightful to share.
      There's a Tour of Duty listing on the GKO site (which requires CAC). Give it a shot.

Comment

you can also just google "tour of duty army" to get to the same site. doing it this way just requires you to login with your AKO credentials, if you don't have a home CAC to go through GKO

Comment

I've been monitoring tour of duty for a few months every couple of days, I've even applied for jobs outside of my mos but have not been graced yet.

JR7775, I said 1 year but really it was only 8 months, just the language of fast typing, I was not recycled...

Comment

Working...
          X