X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick Question

I graduated basic training as a split op and returned to my school and contracted with my ROTC. What ribbon am I authorized to wear? since I only graduated basic training im not sure. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Quick Question

It should say on your DD214.

Comment

The rainbow Army service ribbon.

Comment

Originally posted by Chaplain4me View Post
        It should say on your DD214.
        He may not have recieved a DD214, if his orders were less than 90 days then he would recieve a DD220 which looks kind of similar.

Comment

Originally posted by SGT Juggernaut View Post
          He may not have recieved a DD214, if his orders were less than 90 days then he would recieve a DD220 which looks kind of similar.
          Thats true, I asked my unit to see my DD214 and they told me I didn't have one. I don't think I can wear the Army Service Ribbon because I never attended AIT (Contracting with ROTC makes it so I don't have to go) but then again i'm honestly not sure and I don't want to put something on that I haven't earned so i'm probably gonna go without any ribbons to my military ball.

Comment

Originally posted by ianmull View Post
            Thats true, I asked my unit to see my DD214 and they told me I didn't have one. I don't think I can wear the Army Service Ribbon because I never attended AIT (Contracting with ROTC makes it so I don't have to go) but then again i'm honestly not sure and I don't want to put something on that I haven't earned so i'm probably gonna go without any ribbons to my military ball.
            Exactly. After AIT you get it.

Comment

Working...
            X