X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Discharge question

I would get your parents and authorities involved right away. If they ignore it, then the media. This is bullying.

Comment

If there's a picture of him doing it that could be construed as destruction of property and urinating in public......besides being harassment and bullying.

Comment

wel see. i want to know if it dies down first. even though he keeps giving me **** i dont want to screw someone up at this young of an age.Hopefully you all understand that.

Comment

No, I don't understand that. If it is as bad as you say then you need to step up now and get others involved.

Comment

PM me. I'll explain.

Comment

its probably weird buts its kind of a self promise and the whole reason ive joned the Guard. Ive promised myself that i would help people if i have the chance. im going to try and get him to stop myself and if he keeps going i will inform the authorities. but i dont think it will go that far. aperently i havent been the only student hes been doing this to. there are around six other students hes been terrorizing. they have all came forth and told the principal and threaten to go to the school board or authorities if this student is not taken care of. so i expect it really wont come to it. ive just found all this out in the past ten minutes.

Comment

As I said in my PM to you. If you don't report it, you are essentially saying you approve of it and just enabling him.

Comment

Yes SGT. I'll make sure its taken care of.

Comment

Originally posted by the jones kid View Post
                    its probably weird buts its kind of a self promise and the whole reason ive joned the Guard. Ive promised myself that i would help people if i have the chance. im going to try and get him to stop myself and if he keeps going i will inform the authorities. but i dont think it will go that far. aperently i havent been the only student hes been doing this to. there are around six other students hes been terrorizing. they have all came forth and told the principal and threaten to go to the school board or authorities if this student is not taken care of. so i expect it really wont come to it. ive just found all this out in the past ten minutes.
                    You're making a mountain out of a mole hill, I can tell. Don't over-think this. Report it, move on. What follows is up to him, not you.

Comment

i understand. thank you to everyone for the advice. it was greatly appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveLord View Post
                        I would get your parents and authorities involved right away. If they ignore it, then the media. This is bullying.
                        This is a good idea! Try it!

Comment

Working...
                        X