X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how does mobilization work?

Hello, my name is Alex and I'm interested in enlisting in the guard as a 68 whiskey. I wanted to know how does mobilization work? Do they deploy individuals or is your entire unit deployed at once?

Re: how does mobilization work?

It could be either one. Your entire unit could get mobilized or there could be another unit that happens to need a 68W, at which point they could call you up individually to deploy with them.

Comment

Thank you for your reply. How often is this individual mobilization? I feel as if I already know the answer to this question "it's of the needs of the Army and noone can guarantee you" which I understand. But in your own personal experience, as you've acquired quite a few years of service, is this a typical practice?

Comment

Typically you'll mobilize as a unit. In very rare cases an individual will get pulled but usually it's the rarer MOS's.

Comment

I appreciate the answers guys!

Comment

That being said, if you WANT to get mobilized, it's getting harder but it can still usually be done individually. Just ask your chain of command first.

Comment

Working...
            X