X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2013 Deployments

Does anyone know how I can find out what units are deploying in 2013? I would like to find a way to get attached to one. I've been in the Guard for almost 3 years and want to do something else besides monthly drills and annual training. Thanks!

Re: 2013 Deployments

Originally posted by nac View Post
    Does anyone know how I can find out what units are deploying in 2013? I would like to find a way to get attached to one. I've been in the Guard for almost 3 years and want to do something else besides monthly drills and annual training. Thanks!
    Your best bet is either GKO Tour of Duty or word of mouth.

Comment

Sgt. Rutledge looking for a deployment as well.After my lastone year ago im ready to leave asap.pls any one with info [REMOVED] his last year,worst year ever and with no job and just life i would be thankful or aa call with any info.I do not get on the computer much thats why a phone call would be best to helf a soldier in need.

Removed your phone number, for your own good. Trust me. -SteveLord
      Last edited by SteveLord; December 30th, 2012, 02:13 PM.

Comment

It is ill advised to post any deployment dates on this forum or any site. Ask your S3 about any possible deployments and drop a request to volunteer for deployment. That doesn't gurantee you a slot though, and you can't pick which unit you go with.

Comment

Working...
        X