X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom made tabs

Does anyone know where I can get a ACU Tab custom made and not have it with the prewritten "Sapper, Ranger, Sniper" etc?

Thanks!

Re: Custom made tabs

Yes. Lots of groups do this for their teams, squads, companies or if they want to play a joke on another soldier. If you google it, you'll find some. Most will require you to call/email them specifically about what you want. Expect there to be a quantity requirement as well.

Comment

Sometimes they can be pretty funny. While in the field during AT we awarded a tab that said "THAT GUY" on it for people who did something retarded or douchebaggish. I even earned the tab for an hour after I tried to kick a stump(small) over. It was loose because we were pulling stumps to clear a path for a road to be built. It was loose enough that it probably could have worked but the stump was a little moist and my boot slipped off to the side instead of planting dead on. I fell into the stump and embarrassed myself lol! So I was given the "THAT GUY" tab by my PSG unitl another Joe did something stupid an hour or so later. It was good for some lulz for those several days in the field.

Comment

"That Guy" is awesome one as well!

I found one site that wanted 10 tabs at $15.33 a piece! HA NOT!

Finally after searching got a site that made em for me for $3 a piece for an order of 6.. so 18 for tabs, 25 for shipping.. shipped same day I paid. We got "E4 Mafia" on them.. not original but we've been talking **** to our readiness NCO and a couple other E6's that think they are E6 mafia and superior to us.. LOL

Comment

I got some funny tabs done downrange. Here is a link that you can have them done online.

http://compare.ebay.com/like/3505347..._lwgsi=y&cbt=y

Comment

Originally posted by jrm1988 View Post

Finally after searching got a site that made em for me for $3 a piece for an order of 6.. so 18 for tabs, 25 for shipping.. shipped same day I paid.
            Care to divulge?

Comment

http://www.camotech.com/

Comment

Working...
              X