Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need your Help. i was tiold i needed to wait 6 months.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need your Help. i was tiold i needed to wait 6 months.

Here is the situation. When i was going to sign my contract at MEPS i was told by my recruiter not to mention my daughter or say i was married (it would be easier to input the info after i signed). The day i was to ship out at MEPS they reviewed my documents and saw the new information and told me that i could no longer ship out because that information wasn't on file when i signed. 2 months later i was told by my recruiter that everything was canceled and i needed to wait 6 months. Does anyone know why?

Re: I need your Help. i was tiold i needed to wait 6 months.

Originally posted by raidone View Post
    Here is the situation. When i was going to sign my contract at MEPS i was told by my recruiter not to mention my daughter or say i was married (it would be easier to input the info after i signed). The day i was to ship out at MEPS they reviewed my documents and saw the new information and told me that i could no longer ship out because that information wasn't on file when i signed. 2 months later i was told by my recruiter that everything was canceled and i needed to wait 6 months. Does anyone know why?
    Probably becuase you got caught lying at MEPS for being single. Duh.

Comment

Re: I need your Help. i was tiold i needed to wait 6 months.

Originally posted by ParalegalNCO1 View Post
      Probably becuase you got caught lying at MEPS for being single. Duh.
      Which is interesting since monetary-wise, you get more for being married (or having dependents in general) than being single.

Comment

Working...
      X