X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Quitting

if your not going to help and just post stupid coments on here then you should just stop...its really annoying that your an immature jerk..BYE

Comment

So i called my recruiter and said that there is no way to get out and then proceeded to scream at me for about 30 minutes...i know he is wrong but do you know what i have to do?
      Originally posted by SteveLord View Post
      What are some of your other reasons? How did you get this far without reconsidering before?

(It is entirely possible to get out. Prior to shipping is the least difficult way so if you genuinely feel this way...it's best to have felt it now, rather than later.)

Comment

Originally posted by Lovestolaugh View Post
        So i called my recruiter and said that there is no way to get out and then proceeded to scream at me for about 30 minutes...i know he is wrong but do you know what i have to do?
        Put on your big girl pants and do what YOU COMMITTED to doing. Does signing a contract mean nothing to you? You'll find no sympathy for your childish attitude here. This is an adult forum where adults talk about their adult decisions.

Comment

Okay okay, I'm in the process of verifying her information. I will inform you if she is legitimate or not. In the mean time, stay tactful.

Comment

Please do not flamebait. If you do not have anything useful and civil to add to the thread, do not risk a vacation away from the forums by being a turd. I know when this subject comes up, everyone likes to beat their chest and go down that path. Please don't.

OP, I recommend doing your own research to get more information on the matter. Given the sensitivity of the subject, I'd prefer not to give anymore advice beyond that. If you truly want to get out of this "hole", you can at least find a way to dig yourself out. Good luck.

Comment

Working...
            X