X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BCT Graduation Date?

I have a question My son ships out for BCT August 5th for Fort Jackson its 10 weeks will they have family day on Oct. 14 or Graduation on the 14th. or is family day the day before...so many questions thanks in advance for any insight.

PROUD MOM GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

Re: BCT Graduation Date?

Soon after your son gets to his training unit you will get a packet in the mail that explains the details of graduation and family day. You will probably have far more information than him until he is a week or two out from graduation. They don't tell the soldier a whole lot about it before that. Then at a week or two before graduation they will have the soldiers call their families so that they can coordinate Family day and graduation day.

I shipped on August 3rd a few years back (which was a Monday), and our graduation and Family day was on Thursday/Friday nearly 11wks Later (same general time frame). One question that affects that is how long your son is in the reception phase. I left on Monday and started BCT the next Monday. So one week Reception and then 10wks roughly of BCT.

Comment

Working...
    X