X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worried Mom

Hello everyone, I am joining this forum because my daughter has decided to enlist in the guard. I think it is only normal for me to be concerned, therefore i would love to get some feedback about your experience with the guard. She plans on becoming a game warden after college and will be doing something police orientated in the guard. My questions are does the guard really help pay for school, will she earn money while active, how much time does it actually take out of her schedule...etc. Pretty basic questions, but I need them answered to put my heart at ease. Thank You all

Re: Worried Mom

Congrats on your daughter enlisting and it's the norm to be a worried mom. My 73-year old mom still worries to this day after all my years of service.

I received an associate's, bachelor's and master's degree all paid by the GI Bill and Guard benefits. I have no student debt.

Comment

Re: Worried Mom

I have a Bachelors Degree and I am working on my MBA........never paid a dime out of my pocket.......and I got a paycheck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X