X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Have no clue

Lol no everything is fine and he did tell me why he was discharged years ago. He lost his papers so I requested them again and he couldnt give me an answer about the uncharacterized part so I am trying to find out because I want my cc license and I am afraid that this will stop him from being able to get his too.

Comment

Yes the NG was after the DD form and box 23 has para8-26e2a ngr 600-200 misconduct and box 24 is uncharacterized and that's on the NG 22 form. His DD 214 say Honorable discharge
      Last edited by mandifine; March 6th, 2013, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mandifine View Post
        Yes the NG was after the DD form and box 23 has para8-26e2a ngr 600-200 misconduct and box 24 is uncharacterized and that's on the NG 22 form.
        In a nutshell...this means he was unfit for duty and was released by his Commander in The National Guard for testing hot... Did he by chance have a chat with someone about the ramifications of this discharge and its impact before given it? The old saying:::Never sign anything less you know exactly what it is you're signing

Comment

He says no... And in the spot where his signature is suppose to be says member not available

Comment

Originally posted by mandifine View Post
            He says no... And in the spot where his signature is suppose to be says member not available
            Which means based on the type of discharge, his signature was not required.

In my opinion, he cannot serve again. You can get your CC permit if qualified and he can possibly too. If he did not have a domestic, then he possibly can get a permit. Submit the paperwork.

Comment

Working...
            X