Announcement Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.
i want to suprise my father before deploying but is it too late? Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i want to suprise my father before deploying but is it too late?

im a college student and would like to surprise my father with a gift before deploying overseas. i have very little communication with him because of our distance and him busy all the time. we do write each other and last weekend was his drill weekend. he said he took his last physical health test, could i be too late for the surprise? i wanna come home but without him knowing because i haven't seen my father in 3 years because of my mother and family. if he take his last physical test could that mean hes going to be training very soon, if so what is the average weeks they give to leave? he dont deploy until may but he stated in the letter he could leave earlier because he has to stay for a year and all the troops has to be out by november.

Re: i want to suprise my father before deploying but is it too late?

A simple question is to ask your father on when he is leaving. Then you can make your college educated decision from there.

Comment

the only communication we have is writing each other. but i can come home but i don't wanna come home and hes gone. his cell phone is broke at the moment but if you have your last pt health test what is the latest they give you before going to deployment training?

Comment

You wasting time. Just go. Where are you in relation to your father in miles? Are you driving or flying?

Comment

Working...
        X