X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Straight Home After AIT?

My boyfriend recently graduated from BCT in Fort Jackson. I was there for family day and then graduation where he was given an off-post pass but had to return at 2030. My boyfriend is now at Fort Leonard Wood, MO, for AIT and his graduation is October 31, 2013, at 9 AM. Since his AIT and BCT training will be complete will he be given a flight home the afternoon of October 31, or is there any other protocol keeping him for a few days?

Re: Straight Home After AIT?

Originally posted by JRN View Post
    My boyfriend recently graduated from BCT in Fort Jackson. I was there for family day and then graduation where he was given an off-post pass but had to return at 2030. My boyfriend is now at Fort Leonard Wood, MO, for AIT and his graduation is October 31, 2013, at 9 AM. Since his AIT and BCT training will be complete will he be given a flight home the afternoon of October 31, or is there any other protocol keeping him for a few days?
    There's no real reason why he'd "have" to stay. It's mostly dependent on when they can get a flight for him. It will probably be the same day, but nothing is ever guaranteed.

Comment

Working...
    X