X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soldier with a drug problem

I'm not sure I'm posting this in the right section or not, but I need help and hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

My exboyfriend, whom I was living with, has a problem with heroin. I recently had him removed from my home after ending our relationship, but he is still contacting me and following me to work. He has used made up stories about how I was in car accidents and things like that in order to leave his drill weekends before drug testing comes up. It disgusts me how he is using the system and how he refuses to get help.

I just found arrest paperwork hidden in my home from back in June stating that he was arrested for possession of heroin and possession of drug paraphernalia. When I brought it up to him, he once again began following me to place of employment.

I'm not sure if I am overstepping boundaries, but I feel that either his CO or SOMEONE in the Guard needs to know about his situation, and I have no idea how to go about contacting anyone, or whom I would need to speak to, or how I would even explain the situation. Please tell me there is someone on here who can help...Thank you.

Re: Soldier with a drug problem

Originally posted by CMD1989 View Post
    I'm not sure I'm posting this in the right section or not, but I need help and hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

My exboyfriend, whom I was living with, has a problem with heroin. I recently had him removed from my home after ending our relationship, but he is still contacting me and following me to work. He has used made up stories about how I was in car accidents and things like that in order to leave his drill weekends before drug testing comes up. It disgusts me how he is using the system and how he refuses to get help.

I just found arrest paperwork hidden in my home from back in June stating that he was arrested for possession of heroin and possession of drug paraphernalia. When I brought it up to him, he once again began following me to place of employment.

I'm not sure if I am overstepping boundaries, but I feel that either his CO or SOMEONE in the Guard needs to know about his situation, and I have no idea how to go about contacting anyone, or whom I would need to speak to, or how I would even explain the situation. Please tell me there is someone on here who can help...Thank you.
    The only thing you need to worry about is getting a restraining order against this idiot and staying away from him.

As for the NG, if his unit buys that "girlfriend got in a wreck" line of garbage, then they're victims of their own stupidity and there's nothing you can do for them. Stay safe.

Comment

Re: Soldier with a drug problem

Originally posted by Jersey Dirtbag View Post
      The only thing you need to worry about is getting a restraining order against this idiot and staying away from him.
      Im a firm believer there are 99 ways to resolve these issues without a restraining order. If someone is going to hurt you, they are going to hurt you. If there is no violence, there is something else misunderstood in the equation. Usually, my response to the female party would be....so you ex wont leave you alone...what did you do to him? Guys dont mysteriously act that way for no reason. And women will usually take the truth to the grave before admitting they were the cause of it. If he is going to resort to violence holding up a piece of paper will not stop the bullet or block the punch. Restraining orders in our system are used by women as swords and not shields.

To the OP..My advice...stay in your lane. If he is an ex...move on with yourself.
      Last edited by realitycheck; August 31st, 2013, 10:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X