Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

My husband has a 10 day gap between basic an AIT....

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My husband has a 10 day gap between basic an AIT....

Originally posted by eqmcclure View Post
    Correct. And you are docked pay on the back-end these days. I had Christmas Exodus during BCT, returned and graduated, then started drilling back home. My first drill pay check after that (and all of them for about 6 months) had "Debt Repayment" taken out to pay back leave.

It might be slightly different for your husband, since depending on the length of his AIT he could accrue enough leave. Even if he goes in the hole before AIT, he would still be on Active Duty orders and could have time to make up the deficit in leave. He shouldn't start getting charged Debt Repayment until he comes off of Initial Active Duty Training (IADT) orders.
    At basic...ok/maybe...but it really depends on the type of order you are on. If you advance leave in a coados type status they can hold pay amd give it back as you acrue leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Incognito View Post
      A "pass" under ALL circumstances must incorporate a weekend and cannot be more that 4 days...zero exceptions.
      Thats funny because they let the Airborne holdovers who couldn't get slots until after the New Year go home for exodus early...and they were gone over a month.

Comment

Originally posted by Solrider View Post
        Thats funny because they let the Airborne holdovers who couldn't get slots until after the New Year go home for exodus early...and they were gone over a month.
        Don't confuse a pass with leave. He's right about a pass, and you're talking about approved leave. Leave is charged to the Soldier and a pass is not.

Comment

Originally posted by Solrider View Post
          Or this could have been off orders time, not in a paid status at all, rare, but possible. I assure you this wasn't a month long unchargeable pass.

Whoa!!! this post made it....
          Last edited by Mr.Incognito; June 5th, 2013, 05:55 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X