X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can never post

I been in the field for 40 days and logged on a couple of times and always get a message that I'm not allowed to post. Can someone check my account please?

The new forum is very user unfriendly. I've noticed difficulty navigating & posting in general. There's obviously a lot less traffic on what used to be a decent forum.

Comment

Oh now it appears but I been told that my maibox is full as well.

Comment

I can't do anything but comment. It says I'm not authorized to see whatever page and I can't post a new topic.

Comment

For me, regular forum functions like quote, flag, comment, and like do not work. I can put up new topics and posts; however; the approval for them often takes 12 plus hours.

Comment

My posts eventually show up but when I select a post to read and it says there are 4-5 or more comments, all I can see is just the OP's original post, but none of the replies.

Comment

Same here Chris and I get the message that I am not authorize as well. As a long time reg, I feel the contempt of this unnecessary upgrade.

Comment

Posts should now post immediately, please post here if the issue continues.

Thank you,

Comment

Thank you admin. I just tested it out and it worked right now. You are my hero.

Comment

Test posting..

Comment

Working...
                    X