150U Tactical Unmanned Aerial Systems (TUAS) Operations Technician
- Develops UAS requirements and identifies appropriate payloads to satisfy collection requirements.
- Coordinates airspace requirements and acts as the Army liaison for all UAS missions.
- Articulates requirements for UAS collection and integrates UAS into collection strategies.
- Assists all-source and imagery analysts with analysis of UAS data to satisfy priority intelligence requirements.
- Provides information to cue other collection assets and assist targeting by coordination retasking of the UAS.
- Supervises UAS standardization and safety programs in accordance with all applicable guidance.
- Serves as advisor and subject matter expert for all UAS-related issues.
- Be a SGT (E-5) or above.
- Be an Advanced Leadership Course (ALC) graduate.
- Be a high school graduate (or hold GED equivalent) and U.S. citizen with a GT score minimum of 110, and have less than 12 years Active Federal Service.
- Hold PMOS 15E or 15W.
- Have at least one year of experience as a section chief or have supervisory experience as defined in DA Pam 611-21. Supervisory experience must be documented in NCOERs.
- Have a Secret clearance. Applicants for MOS 150U who do not possess a Secret clearance must submit a request for a Secret clearance through their local security office prior to submitting an application. A verification memorandum from the security office stating the request has been submitted and the date it was submitted must be part of the packet.
- Enclose a written recommendation from a senior warrant officer (CW3 and above preferred) from within the applicant's organization who holds the UAS warrant officer MOS. In organizations where no senior warrant officer in the correct MOS is available, a letter of recommendation from any senior warrant officer can be substituted.
- Have a minimum of three NCOERs with one in a leadership position.
- Possess an associate degree from an accredited college or university.